Sunday 11 July 2010

I’m loving it...and other Oscar winning performances




If you’ve read this blog you are probably aware by now that occasionally, I do a little TV work. It’s all part of a cunning plan to work my way on to the big screen and be a huge movie star! ;-) it’s funny, people say – ‘ah you’re acting now!’ not really but it’s good fun and I don’t turn down any roles so if you do require my ample acting skills – well I’m available! ;-)

I’M LOVING IT
This is my latest for that little known fast food chain – McDonalds! Yeah, yeah, yeah – it’s controversial I know – but I don't care - it was actually kinda fun – and no i didn’t have to/get to eat the wrap! In fact the wrap had make up – I kid you not, it wouldn’t have been very tasty! The concept behind the ad was that the Wraps are so tasty that you’ll have to do everything with one hand so you can hold and (presumably) eat them. It felt all little like the X-men or Misfits - one armed - rubix cube girl, guitar guy, piano girl, drum guy, etc...






KOPPARBERG
I just saw this one the other day! Now I’m not gonna reveal any details but a VERY good time was had by all. Kopparberg know how to party – I can therefore fully endorse all their products – definitely not the hardest job I’ve ever had! ;-)





EVO MUSIC ROOMS
This has to be of my favourites! Got a little feature spot! My name got mentioned, got a line and that’s even me playing guitar on the ad (dubbed it on after!) – which was nice! Met Goldie – who was cool as fuck! Dizzee rolled up in the Porsche – as u do! The crew were cool, the food was good! Sheeeet – it was a great day!



BBC AFRICA
This was my first! I’ll never forget it – like they say – it stays with you forever. BBC Africa! Thrown in at the deep end I was called on to play a Nigerian football supporter, and I am...a Nigerian football supporter. A stretch indeed! ;-) As for the Nigerian performance in the 2010 World Cup – not so ‘FANTASTIC’




Hope you enjoyed these clikps, the were all fun to make and i look forward to doing more. Pass the BAFTAS! ;-)

All TV/Film enquiries:
Fab new Faces:
fabnewfaces@yahoo.com

DOn't forget to follow the blog ;-)


DOn';t forget to follow the blog

1 comment:

  1. Excellent - Mr Scorsese will be kicking your door down soon, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete