Monday 22 November 2010

Fela House of Horror...

It may come as a surprise to some but I'm a huge horror movie fan and recently I've been on a major zombie kick!

Could it be the current climate where you're meant to vote like a zombie for a policitian or 'musican' on tv - who knows what I do know is...

...I got a new show! If you aint' seen it already it's called The Walking Dead and it's killer. And what's crazsy is it stars British actor Andrew Lincoln form Teachers and This Life - that's a power move!

Oh yeah the zombies in this show look great and are kinda slow! I'm not wiht all the fast zombie stuff - If you're dead it's highly unlikely you'd be fitter than alive, when you're...rotting. :p

The show is a tiny bit Lost/Prison Breakish with the cliffhangers and slowly expaniding cast and plot but that should only make it more pupular with most folks I imagine.

I'm sure you can watch it online somewhere, though of course I do not endrorse that type of things in any shape or form!

Also Rec and Rec 2 (a Spanish zombie franchise that started in 2009) are great movies. Anything that can make me watch sub-titles gotta be crazy!

Google 'em

Update - the homie Combat Jack (hip hop lawyer and guru) just did a review of the latest episode here! Spooky...

Oh and the Fela Kuti reference...Well here's my favourite Zombie track of all time, by Fela 'Carrying Death in his Pouch' (appriorate!) Kuti, called ...Zombie (FUN FACT - Zombies originate in Western culture from Haitian voodoo - whcih comes from Juju, which comes from...Nigeria!):

2 comments:

  1. Not really a horror fan but I've got down with a few scary monsters and super creeps over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo yinka Ive been listening to this non stop...

    ReplyDelete