Monday 27 July 2009

12 Bar Blues! Doin it 4 Dolo on 23 Jul 09




Hey!!

Last Thurs night I performed - just me and guitar at a night hosted by Art Terry! I am currently co-hosting Is Black Music? on Resonancefm.com 104.4FM with Art - this is the second Live event that has happened in support of the show. i organised the first one and will be organising an event on Aug 20 at 12Bar - along similar lines but it won't be called Is Black Music? Live - stay tuned!

In the meantime check out the tunes and give me some feedback! Cheers!



Love Like A Nervous Breakdown - a track from the Emperor's New Clothes album I think Sabatta has only played once


Zoning - a rap ballad - it'll be coming out soon

Raw - a fave track from Emperor's New Clothes

Emperor's New Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment