Wednesday 22 July 2009

Let's go!



Yeah I got one of these now - a blog. Sheeet! What has the world come to. Anyway I'll be posting things up as and when i feel like it. It might be some music I'm working on, it might be an interview with another artist I've done for Is Black Music? (IBM), it might be music from another artist or a film of a guitar - who the hell knows - we'll see!

Oh - if you're here and you don't know who I am, well I'm Yinka - I front a band called SABATTA - sabatta.net, myspace,.com./sabatta, I currently co-host a show called Is Black Music? the brainchild of Art Terry on resonancefm.com 104.4FM. I'm a musician but i do have a habit of reporting from the frontline and have been do so for about a year for the radio show!

I don't claim to be a journalist or a blogger (HELL NO!) nha i'm just in the trenches reporting back to you. I live this baby!

Yinka

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yinka, great to see you blogging again here! Love the approach and all the audio/video/multimedia elements, simple but effective - let the presentation speak for itself.

    I need to get my Masters stuff online including interview with you - needs re-writing in non-academic form! hope to get online next month,

    Susi

    PS - you need to sort out comments so you don't need an ID from anotehr service to comment - major limitation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete