Tuesday 25 August 2009

HMP London - 'Same city but a different street, same officers but a different beat '





About a year ago I was stopped and searched on my way home as I left Elephant & Castle Tube about midnight. I remember being asked - 'Do you live here, how long have you lived here?' by a policewoman with a very strong Australian accent - which I found ironic, while their male police officers arrested some teenage girls because they refused to be searched by men - not so much!

This and a few other incidents inspired this song. The pic above is some graffiti that some other people who i guess feel similar have put up around London.
This song is from the latest Sabatta album - Emperor's New Clothes - available on Amazon & iTunes, it features Shay from Cherry Brakewells on backing vocals!

The song is currently being remixed by French DJ group Beat Torrent


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the song. Thanks for sending me this link via Twitter!

    ReplyDelete