Wednesday 5 August 2009

INSPIRATION: Songs that changed my life: Metallica - Battery




You know those times when you hear something so fuckin unbelievable that it changes your life and you never forget the moment? When I first heard Battery by Metallica was one of those times. I was in Scotland and I was listening to a certain radio station and it’s a metal show playing and suddenly out of nowhere I hear these classical chords and time stopped:

Metallica – Battery






It's funny cos they do some interesting time changes which you don't really notice unless you try to play it and the chorus ain't a whole lot different to the verse but you don't notice it's kinda clever! The guitar solo is also one of my all time favourites!!!

Don’t forget to go to metallica.com to get that shit official like! U know those boys don’t play!!

Related: Sabatta – Guillotine

The only thing in common really is some crushing power chords and a wild solo - which ain't bad to have in common actually!


No comments:

Post a Comment