Monday 12 October 2009

Back in the Lab!!


Yep! It's going down!

More after the jump you muthas!



I'm back in the fuckin lab! It's been too damn long! But it's all good cos the mosnters I'm creating are looking extra scary and that's beautiful!

The last couple of weeks have been hectic! I've been gettign busy! DId a mega gig at shutn and wriitng for the new album - the album title is sick and the album itself is gonna be SICKER! I can't tell you too much but I can say there's gonna be a few guests on this one, including:

Robbie from Milk Plus, Visitor Q, Ebony Bones
Aaron from Olympus Mons is producing a track
Otto Fischer will be doing the same
Jamil from the Irrepressibles has already laid down some vibes - yep vibes!
Bobbie Gardner has laid some sweet piano - yeah piano

And I've even played this 12-string beast on it already (different colour though - cream)



it promises to be heavier AND fnkier AND groovier AND well it's gonna be nuts, what more can I say - well a lot but for now I saying FUCK IT, LET'S DO IT!



Catch you on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment