Monday 12 October 2009

Is Black Music: Ladie's Nite Thurs 15 Oct - The Return of the Killer Ks! Preview on Resonancefm.com at midnite tonite!

Right on! Right on! Let's get these suckas, man!


More after the jump



Nah that's not me and the killer Ks, but it's a dope picture ain't it! Don't be scared it's gonna be a fun night featruing two of my personal faves - Kay Elizabeth and Genevieve K - and I guess I'll be jamming along! Armed with a guitar not an AK!

It's all happening down at the 12 Bar, Denmark Street, from 7pm this Thurs 15 Oct 09. £5 entry

Genevieve K - Spoken word artist par excellence!
Kay Elizbeth - she of the silken voice!

It's an honour what can I say, would you complain if you were me guys! I think NOT!

Tonight there'll be a preview show on Is Black music on Resonance 104.4fm (resonancefm.com) at midnight!! TUNE IN (turn and drop out ;-) )

You can also check it on myspace.com/isblackmusic

Shout out to all the feminists out there - Dig!

No comments:

Post a Comment