Saturday 27 March 2010

Interview with a Yinka – Vol 1 - Norwood Fisher (Fishbone)




I first threatened to do this a few months ago and I’ve got it together! Over the last year or so I’ve had the opportunity to interview some v interesting musicians in my capacity as co-host of the Is Black Music on the award winning Resonance FM. So I’ve dug in the crates, been through the vaults, etc., etc. and I have picked out some great interviews, here are some of the folks you'll hear me rapping with:

Vernon Reid (Living Colour)
Saul Williams
Matthew Morgan (founder of Afro Punk)
Anthony Joseph

And starting this week with : Norwood Fisher (critically acclaimed poet and leader of the Spasm Band)
Part 1

Fishbone interview norwood 050609 pt1 by Sabatta

Part 2
Fishbone interview norwood 050609 pt2 by Sabatta


Part 3
Fishbone interview norwood 050609 pt3 by Sabatta

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment