Wednesday 24 March 2010

New Pics and Pear Cider

Yo! I drank A LOT of a certain popular brand of Pear Cider (give you a clue – it’s not from the UK but you can buy it here) last night – all in the good cause of...advertising! Hence the picture above. If you’re in a cinema in Denmark you could very well see me getting down in the crowd. If you like a band called the Joy Formidable you might see me in their music video. Met some v cool peoplet this shoot actually - was definitely a laugh!

Check out the new photo gallery from the 229 gig the other day (Fri Mar 19) on the SABATTA Facebook page (facebook.com/sabatta) here. They were taken by our good friend Glenn Harper, you can see more of his pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/raskolnikoff3000/

It was a cool night! Well it was hot night but it was worth it always always thanks to the crowd. I’m working on uploading some clips – we were REALLY loud so the audio is a little distorted but we’ve maybe got some audio off the mixing desk I might be able to use so I’ll see what I can do!

I’m playing a solo gig at Shunt this Friday mar 26. Could be a very busy night – I got at least one other gig to go to and a party – we’ll see where I end up!

Peace
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment